he college's main objective is to transform budding youngsters into successful & confident citizens of tomorrow. All our efforts are directed at achieving these aims. OTHER objectives are.
- To inculcate the perennial values of truth, honesty, compassion in our students.
- To develop the sense of social responsibility in each child.
- To instill the idea of universal brOTHERhood.
- To educate about the importance of obedience & discipline.
- To develop the essential tracts of character like courage, initiative & zeal for learning new things.
- To make them understand the importance of inter – personal skills, good turn-out and high standards of personal & social conduct.
- To make the children patient listeners of good ideas of OTHERs/seniors / parents. At the same time to develop the spirit of enquiry and to remain inquisitive.
“Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.”